AIIMS 2019 Exam Dates
Here, we have updated dates of AIIMS entrance exam. The official AIIMS important dates are announced, we have updated the dates in the table below:
|Online Application Release||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to fill application||1st week of March 2019|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in application as indicated||1st week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Result Declaration||12th June 2019|
|1st Counselling Starts||1st week of July 2019|
|2nd Counselling Starts||1st week of August 2019|
|3rd Counselling Starts||1st week of September 2019|
|Open Counselling (If Required)||4th week of September 2019|
AIIMS Application Form 2019
In this section, candidates can get information about AIIMS registration, application releasing date, mode, fee & many more.
- Candidates, those seek admission into MBBS course, they can fill application through online mode.
- AIIMS online registration will be started from the first week of February 2019.
- Candidates can fill & submit application till the first week of March 2019.
- Upload scanned images of the Photograph (Size: 50 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm), Signature (Size: 20 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 3 cm x 6 cm) & Left hand thumb impression (Size: 20 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 4 cm x 3 cm) in a jpg/jpeg/gif/png format.
- Save print copy of the downloaded application form/registration slip for admission purpose.
- There will not need to submit the application/registration slip to the officials via offline mode.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1500 for GEN/OBC (Creamy & Non-Creamy) categories.
- For SC/ST category, the fee will be Rs. 1200.
- Candidates will deposit the application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|General||Rs. 1500||As Applicable|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC : Both Creamy and Non – Creamy Layers)||Rs. 1500||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200||As Applicable|
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria 2019
The detailed eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- OCI & Foreign National candidates are also eligible.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed class 12th (under 10+2 scheme)/SSC examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (ISc) or its equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Pass the above qualifying examination with PCB & English subjects.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|GEN/OBC & OCI Candidates||Score minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subjects.|
|SC/ST/OPH & Foreign Nationals Candidates||Score minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subjects.|
AIIMS Exam Pattern 2019
The AIIMS exam pattern details are mentioned below:
- Mode: AIIMS entrance exam will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
- Shifts: The examination will be organized in two shifts, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM (Morning) & 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM (Afternoon).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3½ hours.
- Language: The question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 multiple choice (objective & reason-assertion) type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response will get a score of one mark.
- Negative Marking: Each incorrect response will get a score of – ⅓ mark.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|