The focus in career counseling is generally on issues such as career exploration, career change, personal career development and other career related issues. Career counseling helps the client to select a course of study that may help him/her to get into job or make them employable. A career counselor helps candidates to get into a career that is suited to their aptitude, personality, interest, skills, resources and temperament. Career Counseling is helpful for people of all ages and in different stages of life. It is helpful for school students, graduates and those wishing to make a mid-career change.
A career counselor can put a person’s qualification, experience, strengths and weakness in a broad perspective taking into consideration schooling, desired salary, personal hobbies and interests, location and job market to help them make a decision. It will help greatly to find the current position as well as the future direction.
Career counselling involves:-
- Administering a standardized aptitude/personality test to the client/student to determine suitable career clusters.
- The counsellor explores the client’s aptitude, preferences and skills for a given career. This is done keeping the academic or other performance attained so far.
- The various courses of study most suitable are examined, keeping the career options in mind.
- The different institutes and colleges that offer the particular course of study are identified and the process of getting admitted examined.
- Counselling in terms of adjustment to the job professionally and the skills involved are also suggested.
- For mid career change, career counselling involves using the experience gained by the client in a given job as leverage for something bigger and better in the future.
Career counseling sessions are generally short and may involve one or two sessions only. Paper pencil and computer bases tests are conducted either in group or with an individual candidate.
Ultimately, career choice should be based on the love for the profession and the opportunities for growth it provides.
These tests are included for students enrolled in class. However, career counselling is available for outsiders as well for following charges.
Rs. 800 + GST 18%
Report will given in two days after the test and counselling will be done same time.
Mail us for further information on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for an appointment on 98904 20209