MH CET Law 2021 examination will be conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. It is a state level entrance examination which is conducted one time in a year. Through this examination candidates can get admission in 3 year LLB and 5 year LLB courses. Admission will be offered in various colleges of law. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the MH CET Law 2021 including dates, application form, eligibility and etc.
MH CET Law 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check MH CET Law 2021 important dates from below:
For 5 Year LLB:
|Starting of application form||Last week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit application||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date of fee payment||Last week of January to 2nd week of March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of April 2021|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of May 2021|
|Starting of counselling||Last week of July 2021|
For 3 Year LLB:
|Starting of application form||3rd week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit application||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date of fee payment||4th week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of May 2021|
|Exam date||1st week of June 2021|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of June 2021|
|Starting of counselling||2nd week of July 2021|
MH CET Law 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about the MH CET Law 2021 application form from below:
- The Application form will be released from last week of January 2021 for 5 year and in third week of February 2021 for 3 year law courses.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form by online mode.
- Fill all asked details like education, personal, address, communication and etc.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph & signature as per the prescribed format.
- Application form will be filled till the second week of March 2021 for 5 year and till fourth week of April 2021 for 3 year LLB courses.
- Fill application form carefully as after submission no correction can be done in the application form.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other references.
- Students can pay the MH CET Law application fee through online mode.
- Fee will be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Candidates can check fee structure form below:
|For general category||Rs. 800|
|For reserved category||Rs. 400|
MH CET Law 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must go through the details about MH CET Law 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the form:
- Nationality: Indian/ foreign/ OCI and PIO candidates will be eligible.
- Age Limit: There will be no upper or lower age limit criteria.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year can also apply.
For 5 Year Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th standard from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% (40% for reserved category) marks in their qualifying exam.
For 3 Year Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have graduation or post-graduation degree from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum 45% (40% for reserved category) marks in their qualifying exam.
MH CET Law 2021 Exam Pattern
In this section candidates can check MH CET Law 2021 exam pattern:
- Exam mode: Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marks: Question paper will be of 150 marks.
- Time Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to the candidates.
- Language: Questions will be asked in English and Marathi language.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wring answer.
MH CET Law 2021 Syllabus
Here we have mentioned some important topics from the MH CET Law 2021 syllabus:
General Knowledge: Questions will be asked form the economics, civics, geography, current affairs, history and etc.
English: Vocabulary, reading comprehension, English usage error, fill in the blanks, common error, spelling error etc.
Mathematical Aptitude: Syllabus will include topics i.e. profit and loss, time and work, speed and distance, algebra, Venn diagram etc.
Logical Reasoning: Candidates can prepare from the topics like analogies, reasoning by analogy, relationship and drawing logical conclusion about structure, completing arguments etc.